Friday, August 26, 2005

Woo-hoo! Kasey Kahne!!!

What an exciting day I had yesterday! Jim & I went to the Nascar Cafe & the waitress told us that Kasey Kahne was going to be at the Smoky Mountain Knife Store between 6-8 p.m. Kasey is definitely my second favorite driver & after Rusty retires this year, he'll be my favorite ;) We got his autograph on 2 knifes that are a limited edition of 300 pieces. I'll be giving one of them to my Dad who is a HUGE Kasey fan. The above picture was actually taken by a photographer for the Sevier County News & he emailed it to me :) Jim took a picture of me with Kasey, too, but we still have to get it developed. Kasey was such a sweetheart! Not to mention CUTE!!! Gorgeous baby blue eyes & a killer smile (as you can see).

That's it for now....off to the Biltmore Estate today. I'll blog more later.

Benita

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

How cool, Benita!! So glad you had fun :) I'll be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow.

Jennifer