Thursday, July 28, 2005

A Smile You Can't Resist

Today's picture is of my precious granddaughter Era which I truly love & cherish! She is such a joy to be around & always makes you laugh. I am so grateful that my son & dil are finally bringing her by to see us more often! They even stopped by again today :) Look at that smile.....how can anyone resist it? God truly blessed me when he gave me this wonderful gift! Although I still feel too young to be a grandma ;) I'll never forget the day when my son & his then girlfriend told me that she was pregnant.....it was on Christmas Eve, 2003 (talk about the ultimate Christmas present, lol). They were only 17 years old at the time, but they knew that they wanted to keep the baby & when I look at this smile, I know they made the right decision! I don't know what I'd do without this little girl in my life!

Today I received a phone call from our bowling partners from our summer league. It seems that the people they were supposed to bowl with in the fall can't bowl now, so they asked us if we wanted to be their partners. Heck yeah! :) We had SO much fun bowling with them this summer & I just know we're gonna have a blast in the fall as well. That really made my day! Then tonight, Jim & I went up to the bowling center & saw some friends that we haven't seen since spring. I can't wait until the fall leagues start up again. Can you tell I love bowling? :)

On that note, I'm gonna stop for now & get some sleep. Hope my blog didn't put you to sleep reading it ;)

Until I blog again,
B
******************

No comments: