Sunday, July 24, 2005

If God Will Send His Angels

I didn't get a chance to write in my blog yesterday because by the time I got home from picking Emma up, I was just too exhausted to do anything but relax. It was a 2 hour drive there & then on the way back, we did some shopping in Saginaw so it took 4 hours to get home. We didn't get back until 7p.m. & then after we made dinner, we watched a movie. As we were driving through downtown Saginaw, Cassandra saw this church & wanted a picture of it, but she didn't think I would be able to take one through the window. Proved her wrong, lol. Gotta love my DRebel :)

Anyway, this picture brings me to someone else that I love.....God. Although I don't go to church like I should, I know in my heart that I am saved. And although I have been questioning a lot of things lately, I do believe in God. A few months ago, I purchased the book The Purpose Driven Life, but I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't finished reading it yet. Why, I really don't know. But I'm going to pick the book back up tomorrow & read it one chapter a day, just like it tells you to. I need to find out what my purpose is in life. That's something I've been questioning a lot lately, too. Who am I? What is my purpose? What should I be doing with my life? So many questions.....hopefully, this book will show me some of the answers I'm looking for.

Today, I dropped Cassandra & Emma off at the mall so they could go DDR while I went shopping. They had a really good time & I have a funny feeling that they're going to want me to take them again tomorrow....and the next day.....and the next, lol. I don't mind, though.....it gets them out of the house for awhile & they're getting exercise at the same time.
The song you're listening to is called "If God Will Send His Angels" by U2. This is one of my favorite songs by them & also from one of my favorite movies "City Of Angels" starring Meg Ryan & Nicholas Cage. I hope they play it when we go see them in concert in October. That would be so cool :) I can't wait to see them in concert! I just figured out how to add video clips to my blog, so this is the one I picked since God has given me an angel.....my sister Karen :)

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.....feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them :)

Until I blog again,
B

No comments: