Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy 4th (alittle late)


The 4th was pretty boring since Jim had to work 12 hours (gotta love that triple time ;), but we were able to see some fireworks from our porch. Every year, one of the neighbors in our subdivision sets off fireworks over the lake. We didn't have the best view, but I was still able to snap a few pictures.....this is one of them. I spent most of the day scrapbooking & then Jim cooked out on the grill when he got home from work.

I'm actually just glad that the 4th is over with because my dogs have been going nuts. The whole weekend, people were setting off fireworks in the neighborhood & we could NOT get the dogs to go outside! We almost had to carry them out just to get them to go to the bathroom. Yep, I have 2 whimpy mutts! Ah well, gotta love 'em :)

Well, nothing much else is new, so this is going to be a short entry.

Till I blog again,

B

No comments: