Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm Pooped, but it was SO worth it!

Tonight, we went out to dinner with 4 of our friends & then came back to our house to visit. But first, it meant that I had to clean the house, so that's what I spent the whole morning & afternoon doing. It really wasn't all that dirty to start with, but I wanted it to be spotless! Sometimes I wish I could hire a maid to just come in & do the cleaning for me, but unfortunately, I don't have that luxury. Ah well, I'm pooped, but it was SO worth it! We had so much fun tonight, just talking & laughing together....it really feels good to have close friends....something I never really had growing up!

So now that my house is all clean (see pic of my kitchen above), I think I'll get out & do some shopping tomorrow . Got some JoAnn's coupons that are burning a hole in my wallet just wanting to be used . Afterwards, I'll probably try to do some scrapping as I just received some new KI Memories paper plus some Heidi Swapp embellishments in the mail today, not to mention that I still have my July Scrap Goods kit to play with.

Looks like this is going to be a short blog tonight as I'm tired & gonna head to bed now.

Til I blog again,
B

No comments: