Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cider Mill Sights

Friday & Saturday, I had a stomach bug which pretty much ruined me going to the gym most of the weekend. But luckily, I felt better today & spent over 2 hours at the gym, making up for lost time.
Today, Jim & Cas went out to Miller's Big Red Cider Mill & I made them take the camera to get some pictures since I wasn't able to go due to having to attend a meeting at work. Apparently, they have meetings once a month or so. Why they had it on a Sunday made no sense to me, though.
I think they did an excellent job taking pics for me :) Here are the rest:


Slim pickings in the pumpkin patch.


On the way home, they also took some scenic pictures for me.

I have another busy week ahead of me.....eye appointment tomorrow for Cas along with working out, work & bowling on Tuesday, bowling on Wednesday & working out, dentist appointments for all 3 of us on Thursday & working out, work on Friday & Saturday & hopefully working out those days as well. I haven't been doing very good with my weight loss this past week or so, but I'm hoping that changes this week. Neither Jim or I won the Biggest Loser competition, but I think we both have a chance at possibly winning the money for the most inches lost. Keep your fingers crossed for us.....we'll find out on Thursday. And we also find out then exactly how many inches we did lose.

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Benita

10 comments:

jillconyers said...

Glad you're feeling better. Great photos!

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad you are feeling better! They took some wonderful photos. :) Best of luck in the # of inches lost!

Bonita Rose said...

Your photos are so beautiful... good for you!

Lynn said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling much better. Those darn bugs can really wipe you out.
Love the photos, they did an excellent job.
I'm sure you and Jim did awesome with the inches lost! keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Sandra Collins said...

they took some fantastic shots for you - good luck with your weight loss challenge

Heather Bares said...

great photos!!!

Shirley Fyfe said...

Wow! Great photos!

emily said...

The picture of the haystacks is fun! Such great fall shots...
Glad you are feeling better. Let yourself heal and you will be back into your gym routine before you know it.

Heather said...

Beautiful pictures!

Janet said...

Gorgeous photos! Love the fall images, esp. the pumpkins and leaves!

Glad you are feeling better. The tummy flu is the worst!