Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Awesome Night

Tonight was another awesome night at bowling :) But this time, I let Jim beat me, lol. My games were 210, 212 & 217 for a 639 series! That's two 600+ series in one week! I have NEVER done that before! Jim bowled wonderful as well, shooting games of 237, 254 & 235 for a 726 series!
Above is a layout that I actually did last month, but kept forgetting to post it. I used my last Design Team kit from The Scrapbook Zone & printed out index size pictures of some of the layouts that I did while I was on the Design Team.

Tomorrow, we bowl again & then on Thursday, we decided to go ahead & do The Biggest Loser competition again, but this time, I volunteered to be a coach. I'm pretty excited about it, too. This competition only runs for 6 weeks, but I'm hoping it'll really help keep Jim & I on track during the holidays. Then on Friday, we'll be heading home to PA to visit my family for the weekend, so I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to update again before then.

Hope you have a wonderful, safe & Happy Halloween!
Benita

10 comments:

mborrero said...

what a cool layout!

Heather Bares said...

great layout!

Sandra Collins said...

congrats on the bowling scores and that layout is fabulous!

Kim said...

As usual, Benita, your layout is awesome.

Have a safe and fun trip to Pennsylvania.

Sarah Coggins said...

Congrats on the great night of bowling! :) The layout is awesome. I love the mosaic of layouts in the center. tfs!

Darcey said...

Great layout! Congratulations to you & Jim on the great bowling games!

RagsNehali said...

wonderful LO..

Lily said...

that layout totally rocks! Congrats on the scores

Emily said...

congrats! Jack's name would have been Claire Elizabeth or Allison Kate if he'd been a girl. We hadn't decided yet!

Staci Compher said...

great idea for a layout!! love it.......and congrats on the bowling...and the before and after pics of your weight loss...that's awesome!!