The next one is of my DSL connection. Wow, talk about FAST! After using dial-up for so many years, I truly do cherish my DSL :) And now that my laptop is wireless, I love it even more!
Next is my external hard drive. I use this to store all my digital photos on & boy, what a lifesaver it has been! I'm really bad about not backing up things on my computer, but when I got this, I spent a whole day transferring all my photos to it. Best $70 I ever spent :)
The next picture was my lifesaver yesterday.....our new snow blower. Since we woke up to 4 inches of snow on the ground yesterday (see pics in yesterday's blog entry), Jim wasn't able to go out & clear it off as he leaves for work at 5:30 a.m. & I don't think our neighbors would have appreciated him snow blowing the driveway that early, lol. So now I can proudly say that I operate this thing myself :) And it's SO easy to use since it has an electric start. Now I'm just kicking myself for going without one for so many years!
Well, there you have it.....my pics for the day & what makes my life just a little bit easier to handle :) Now onto the tag:
Follow very closely...
The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.
Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.
Now, on to the questions!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Virginia Beach, VA working at a bowling center & my dh was working at the shipyard.
What were you doing one year ago?
Probably the same thing I'm doing now, lol.....scrapping, bowling & spending too much time on the computer!
Five snacks you enjoy: ( in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal... )
1. Ice Cream, although I don't eat it anymore.
3. Dark Chocolate
4. Chips & cheese dip
5. Dry cereal (yep, I snack on it).
Five songs, to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Almost all of U2's songs.
2. Almost all of Linkin Park's songs.
3. A lot of Aerosmith's songs.
4. Serenity by Godsmack
5. Silent Night....only because my 4 sisters & I had to sing it in front of everyone at Church years ago.
Five things you would do, if you were a millionaire:
1. Travel the world!
2. Buy a nicer home in a lower tax area.
3. Help my Mom & Dad.
4. Eat out more than we do now, which is a lot already :)
5. Donate to several charities.
Five bad habits:
1. Procrastinating, like I'm doing today!
2. Spending way too much time on the computer, like I'm doing today, lol!
3. Not eating right :(
4. Not exercising enough :(
5. Swearing too much!
Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my dh & family.
4. Taking pictures.
5. Being on the computer.
Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Red.....it does NOT look good on me!
2. Dresses.....hope I never work somewhere where I have to wear them again!
3. Shoes that squish my toes....I have very big feet!
4. Sleeveless shirts....not with these arms!
5. A Ford! I've had nothing but problems with the 4 I did own!
Five favorite toys:
1. My Vapor Zone Bowling Ball :)
2. All my scrapbooking supplies.
3. My DRebel.
4. My Durango for another 2 years until I get a Challenger :)
5. The ones that are hidden in my bedroom ;) Oops, you probably didn't need to know that one, huh?
That's all for now.....I'm determined to go to some Targets today to try to find me a couple more storage cubes & some more metal tins. I only need 6 more tins & I'm gonna be so disappointed if I can't find them :(
Have a 'simple' day :)