Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Barb

Okay, so I'm cheating again with the POTD because I didn't take today's picture today.....it was actually taken on August 29, 2005 on the 1 year anniversary of the day we lost our sister Karen & brother-in-law Jimmy. All 4 of us along with our Dad drove up to the gravesite & planted some flowers & just visited with Karen & Jimmy for awhile. And it's something we'll be doing together every August 29th.

Since today is Barb's birthday, I just knew I had to post a picture of her......Happy Birthday, Barb! Even if you are just another year older, I hope you have a fabulous day because you deserve it! But just remember, I'm still younger than you ;) I just can't believe that I didn't get any pictures of you when I was home over the holidays! DUH me!

Have a wonderful day everyone,

Benita

3 comments:

corinne5 said...

happy b-day with your friend! have fun!

corinne5xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy day to her!!!

Love your new banner pic!!

Smiles,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! Great new banner Benita! TFS.Kelley