Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Money Winning Catch

32/365 - Sunday: I'll admit, I didn't watch much of the Super Bowl this year.....instead, I was cleaning my scraproom & putting the stuff away from the yard sale on Saturday. But when I heard Jim yelling in the living room, I figured something exciting was going on. And I was right. He said that the Steelers needed to score for him to win some money. This catch, right here, is what gave the Steelers their 6th history making Super Bowl win! I'm so happy for the Steelers, being that they're my hometown boys :)
And this picture, above, is what won us this:
33/365 - Monday: $240 baby!!! And what's cool.....he had the same numbers in the same quarter that he won with last year :)
Last Thursday, I made an appointment with a different stylist to get a haircut on Monday since my regular stylist was out of town. All weekend, I kept debating & debating if I really wanted to get my hair cut. But the ends were just so dry & frizzy, I couldn't take it anymore. She must have cut 4-5" off the length & I felt like I lost 10 pounds! LOL As she was blow-drying it, she used a big round brush & straightened out all the curl from my left-over perm. At first, I wasn't sure if I liked it.....hey, it was a BIG change for me after having curly hair for over 2 years! But it felt so good to flip my head around & have my hair move freely :) The nice thing is, if I want it curly, I still have quite a bit of perm left, except for on the top. I'll probably wear it curly most of the time since it does still frizz a little from brushing & blow-drying it. But it's nice to know that I can wear it either way now.

That's all for now.....off to get ready for my PT appointment.

Have a great day,
Benita

5 comments:

Darcey said...

Thanks for the blog award! Love the new haircut. Glad you did well at the garage sale.

Unknown said...

I love your new haircut. It looks adorable.

Lida said...

I love your new look, you look terrific!!!

Janet said...

Congrats on the win! How fun! Your hair looks great!

Aimeslee Winans said...

cute cut! I can just see you turning your head back and forth to feel the curly ends sway. And you look younger, too....that never hurts, eh?