Saturday, November 19, 2005

Tis The Season POTD

(click on images to enlarge)
Jim, Cassie & I went out shopping tonight & on the way home, I knew exactly what I wanted to take some pictures of for my POTD. This is Olde World Canterbury Village which is home to Always Christmas, one of the best places here in Michigan to shop for holiday decorations. If this place doesn't put you in the mood for Christmas, nothing will! I love driving by here, even when it's not the holiday season because it's just a beautiful little shopping center. The pictures didn't turn out the best because I had a husband & daughter that were getting impatient & wanted to go home.....the nerve of them not giving me time to take pictures! :)

Mr, Mrs & baby snowmen.
Santa's train.
The reindeer legs actually 'move'.
These trees run along the road as you drive by Canterbury Village.

Hope these pictures gave you some Christmas spirit :)

Have a great night,

Benita

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so right! Canterbury Village is so cool-love it and I must try to get there this year! Thanks for sharing Benita.

SageHen said...

That first shot is so enchanting. I want to go, I want to go now!

Kip said...

What a great place that is! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Kip

Lorrie said...

I love your pics! I wanna go!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How pretty!!! Thanks for sharing.

dogmom2six said...

Christmas already? Beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Yaay! I love Christmas! Great job with the photos!

Jewels by Jewls said...

Benita, GREAT pictures of Canterbury! I haven't been there in 6 years...since the day Elena was born!

Been catching up on your blog, mine is WAYYYY behind!

Jewls