Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dreary Tuesday POTD

(click on picture for a better view)
What a wet & dreary day! This is one of 2 Crabapple Trees that adorn (or should I say mess up!) our front yard. While I love these trees in the Springtime with all of their gorgeous flowers, they can really be a pain once all of these little berries fall into our yard. The birds love them, though. And this year, they seem to really be overflowing with berries. Hope you can see the raindrops hanging from the berries. I took a couple of pictures this morning.....here are two more. These are the flags at my daughter's school. I'm still trying to figure out why they have 2 American Flags......anyone know?

I actually took this picture of the tree branches hoping the raindrops would show up, but when I got home & loaded it on my computer, I noticed the fog coming through the trees in the background & thought it looked really cool:
Well, there are my photos for today. Perfect day for taking a nap if you ask me! {yawn} Yep, a nap sounds really good right about now :)
Hope your day is filled with sunshine, even if it's a dreary day like mine,
Benita

11 comments:

Melissa Reid said...

Beautiful berry shot!!!

Jane said...

ah yes....November...lol! Great job at capturing the seaon on these shots! Love the berries, too!

Anonymous said...

Great photos! :)

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL pictures!!

Melissa said...

i want a berry tree now just so I can photograph it.-lol. those pictures are awesome! I especially like the berry tree pic-with the vibrant color and water drops.

Anonymous said...

Love that berry shot-Benita and I so hear ya about this weather! At this point I almost would rather have snow that this damp, dreary, rain... KWIM. TFS.Kelley

Lorrie said...

Beautiful pictures, especially the crabapples!

Anonymous said...

Benita, all of your photos are just amazing!

Cindy Lee said...

LOVE the crabapple shot!! don't know why they have 2 American Flags, sorry! I agree the last photo is really cool!

SageHen said...

I did see the drops on the apples. This is a beautiful shot. Well, they all are, really. We ended up with sunshine, even though it was colder than ~ well, it was cold.

Anonymous said...

great pictures! have a great day!!

corinne5xxx