Friday, September 30, 2005

Wake Me Up.....


.....when September ends! For some reason, I have that song stuck in my head this morning. Could it be because today is the last day of September already? Or maybe it's because I heard it like 4 times yesterday in the car & they're wearing it out?!?! Either way, I still can't believe how fast this month has just flown by! Heck, this year has flown by! And just think......Christmas is less than 3 months away. How's that for a wake-up call? :)

We woke up to temps in the 40's this morning......makes me just want to crawl back into bed & sleep until September's over. But then reality sets in as I sit here looking at this mess you call a scrapbook room. I've been working on some swaps & just never took the time to clean up, so that's the main thing on my to-do list for today.

Thought you might get a kick out of the picture above. We saw it at a rest stop in Ohio on our way to Tennessee last month & I thought it was hilarious. Pretty bad when they don't proof-read signs before they make them. And I just love the little arrow that someone added to the sign showing them where the 'C' is supposed to be. No, it wasn't me :)

Off to clean this mess.....I mean room :) We bowl tonight, so I doubt I'll get a chance to blog again until tomorrow sometime.

Hope you have a great fall weekend,
Benita

8 comments:

SageHen said...

That sign looks like something I would do. I am spelling impaired.

Anonymous said...

Awesome sign, nice catch. This would be such a cool mini album: "signs that are not quite right." hehehe

Mary Jo said...

love that song by Green Day! I've been singing it all day too!!

Anonymous said...

reminds me that I've been spelling that word wrong myself (gasp... I actually had a reason to USE that word today...) funny sign!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! That sign cracks me up. I'm glad you posted it because it gave me my giggle for the night. I hope you have fun bowling!

Gwyn Calvetti said...

That IS a funny sign. One of my pet peeves, though.

Melissa said...

lovin that sign picture, gave me a laugh. :) that song by green day is a good one..just wish they would stop playing it so much, I dont want to get sick of it.

Jewels by Jewls said...

LOL I had to go back and reread that sign! I have one of those, I'll have to look for it, that we found on the road up in Grayling last summer. A definite Jay Leno headline!