Sunday, October 02, 2005

Sundays = Nascar!

(click on picture for larger image)
The blog challenge on 2 Peas for today was what do you love about Sunday mornings. This is my first time doing a blog challenge & although it's no longer Sunday morning, I thought it would still be fun.

What do I love about Sundays? Well, for one......NASCAR, BABY!!! :) Yep, I'm as nuts about Nascar as I am about scrapbooking! And so is my dh. The above picture is of his hobby, collecting Nascar diecast cars. I have my scrapbooking, he has his diecast (okay, so they're my diecast, too :). Haven't figured out yet which one is more expensive though, lol. Today while the Nascar race was on, I was also working on some swaps.....perfect way to veg! Unfortunately, there were a lot of un-called for accidents in the race today, but luckily, no one was injured.

Sunday's are pretty much my day to relax, scrapbook, finish up any laundry that I may have left over from Saturday & then relax with Jim at night. Jim works almost every Sunday (gotta love that double time!), but once he gets home, we just spend the rest of the day enjoying each other's company & talk about the week ahead of us. I love Sundays, although it means that Monday morning is just around the corner. Some Sundays, like today, I don't even get out of my jammies. I figure why get dressed if I'm not going anywhere, right? I also give my hair a break from styling it & hairspray. Plus it's the day I change the sheets.....I just love the smell of fresh sheets on the bed on Sunday nights :)

Short blog entry tonight as I'm off to relax with my hubby :) Have a great night,
Benita

2 comments:

Caro said...

What a NEAT collection! Love it!! I love collections. I'm weird. LOL

I dont like Nascar, but love F1!!

Anonymous said...

not a nascar fan either -- but totally in AWE of your collection. very cool!