This gorgeous bleeding heart plant is right between the side of our garage & our walkway. I didn't even know what it was at first & was actually going to pull it out because I thought it was a weed until the flowers showed up the other day. I don't know a lot about this plant (how long does it bloom? how much does it bloom?), but I do know that she's pretty!
Our next door neighbor told us that these are Lily of the Valley. I actually took this picture a couple of days ago & now they already have little white 'bells' on them.
I also have several hostas coming up throughout the yard which I've always liked. Then we have 2 crabapple trees out back that are just now getting their flowers on them.....I'll have to take some pictures of them this week. I love seeing all the things that are coming up throughout the flower beds.....it's like a new surprise every week :)
Last week, Sarah awarded me with the Arte y Pico Blog Award. Wow, thanks so much, Sarah! That really means a lot to me! :)
Here are the rules:
You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of 'Arte y Pico’ blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
To show these rules.
Now, to choose 5 blogs.....this one isn't easy at all because there are so many blogs out there that I love!
1. Staci. Her layouts are always so inspiring & wonderful! She has so much talent & I consider her a really good friend!
2. Lorrie. Although we haven't met in person (yet), Lorrie & I share so much of the same interests & I know we'd be the best of friends if I was still living in Virginia!
3. Aimeslee. I just love reading her blog as she has a wonderful sense of humor & wit about her :)
4. Kim. Kim & I actually 'met' through the AOL Scrapbook Message Boards & she's such a sweet person! One of these days, I'm going to take her up on her offer to drive down I-75 to visit her in Florida :)
5. Okay, I'll be honest.....I'm having a very hard time picking just 5 people to give this award to & don't want to leave anyone out. Sooooo.....for those of you that are regular readers of my blog, consider yourself awarded & pass it on :)
Off to make the bed, put away the laundry & then go to bed....I'm pooped!
Have a great Monday!