Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Monday Morning

Not much new on the homefront. Still working out, still struggling with my weight :( I didn't lose any weight last week, BUT, I didn't gain any, either, so that's a plus, right? Yesterday, I really pushed myself at the gym on the treadmill.....I got my speed up to 3.8 & did 2 miles in 32.58 minutes :) I have to slow down about every 1/4 to 1/2 mile to get a drink of water, but then I crank it right back up. I know I won't be able to do that speed everytime, but even if I can do it once a week, I'll be happy with myself :)
On Saturday, we had the most beautiful, puffy clouds & well, you know me, I just had to take some pictures of them. Some of them looked like they were coming down on you.....like you could almost reach out & touch them! Jim thinks I'm nuts when I take pictures of clouds, but what does he know? ;)
I'll be doing another yard sale this coming Thursday & Friday. Our next-door neighbors are going to be doing one, so she asked me if I wanted to join in. Heck, why not.....I still have a bunch of stuff out in the garage that I want to get rid of & the money's always nice. Now if the weather would just warm up! Here it is, the 19th of May and we're still running our heat at night! Sometimes even during the day! This is nuts! Right now, it's only 41 degrees out! BRRRR!!!


Ah well, I'm done rambling for today :) Have a Happy Monday!
Benita

7 comments:

Linda said...

I love your cloud photos. Good luck with your yard sale.

mborrero said...

i have both straight and curly hair. I got my hair relaxed so I can do both..

doris sander said...

such pretty pics! :D

toners said...

You're doing a great job! Way to go on the treadmill!

Those clouds are beautiful :)

And I'm one of those people with curly hair who would love to have straight hair! LOL!

Lida said...

Love your pictures they are so pretty and yes I´m of the curly hair girls that want straight hair too!

Lorrie said...

Lovely pictures!
I know what you mean about the curly vs straight hair thing. I wore my hair in spiral perms for more than 15 yrs or so, then I finally decided to embrace my straight hair (besides it's been "in style" so it was easy!) Now it looks like curly and wavy is on it's way back in..
My hair is FINALLY healthy again. Besides, back in the day of my perms, I had NO gray, so I didn't color it. Now I color to cover the gray. Just not sure if I want to do double injury to it, ya know?

Pearl Maple said...

Great photos, do you participate in Sky Watch Friday?

Good luck with all your plans and projects, always lovely to visit your blog space.