Wednesday, October 26, 2005

"One"

One! Yep, it's a song by U2, but it's also the number of half-way decent pictures that I got at the concert last night :( ONE! And here it is. Ah well, with or without pictures, it was still the most awesome, fabulous, wonderful concert that I've ever been to! If I would have known that they weren't searching people, I would have snuck a regular camera in. Just my luck, though. Jim & I are already making plans to go see them again in Cleveland in December. Now, the hard part....finding tickets! But I'm determined to see them again. The whole concert was just absolutely amazing.....the lighting, the stage, the songs they played & let's not forget about the pink sunglasses ;)

Just a short blog entry for now as I wanted to get this picture up.

Have a fabulous day!
Benita, whose ears are still ringing this morning :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool! I'm glad you had a great time! I heard that was an awesome concert from a friend of mine who went when they were touring around here.

Anonymous said...

Oh you had great seats! I saw them in DC and thought they were incredible! No pictures for me either. Good luck getting tickets for Cleveland!