Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Me & My Mom Challenge

Today's blog challenge on 2 Peas is to write how we are like/not like our mothers & to post a picture of our mothers....the above picture was taken last Thanksgiving at my Mom's house....that's me with my Mom.

According to Jim, I'm too much like my mother. And unfortunately, that's not a good thing :( Don't get me wrong, I love my Mom very much! But I don't want to be like her. Why? Well, because she's a pessimist, which is one thing that I know I got from her, but I'm working very hard on changing. She's never happy, which is another bad habit that I got from her that I've been working on. But on the positive side, I consider my Mom one of my best friends. I can call her whenever I need to talk about anything & everything. And although I may not always like the advice she gives me, I still enjoy talking to her.

Right now, my Mom is still in the hospital & I've been calling her everyday to see how she's doing. My Mom & I are close & who knows, maybe that's why I am too much like her! But now I'm working on me to be ME :)

Have a great day,
Benita

ETA: My Mom was just discharged from the hospital this afternoon......YAY!!! Although now I'm going to be worrying about her even more because she's still having a hard time getting up & around by herself :( Please keep her in your thoughts & prayers for me. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man can I relate!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only one who had a difficult time with this challenge!!!!!