Tuesday, October 18, 2005

American Crafts Ribbon :)

Besides being addicted to Prima Flowers, I also have this MAJOR ribbon problem ;) One of my favorite brands of ribbons are by American Crafts & a few weeks ago, I finally found some of the new 2-sided AC Ribbons. I decided the best way to store them was by taking them off their spools & putting them in the Cropper Hopper Embellishment Boxes & then inside the Cropper Hopper embellishment case, so that's what I spent 2 hours doing today. I still have 2 more of the new packages to put in here plus some of the ones that I bought from QVC, but I ran out of the little embellishment boxes. This is just a very small portion of my ever-growing ribbon collection/obsession. I also have one of these cases filled with just the Bobbin Ribbons plus I have my loose ribbons in jars & then all my other ribbons that are on spools are stored in some wooden ribbon boxes that I purchased on ebay. And yep, just like my Prima Flowers, I do use them quite often, so I'm not just a ribbon/Prima hoarder :)

Off to get ready for bowling tonight. Seems weird blogging twice in one day, but I just wanted to post this picture of my hard work :)

Benita

1 comment:

Karen (Cupcake) Carter said...

First the Primas and now the ribbons!! You can't post photos like those without a warning! My heart is racing way too fast. *LOL*

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom. I sure do hope she is comfortable and happy. I will keep her in my thoughts. Hugs to you during this rough time.