Monday, July 09, 2007

Finally Blogging!

Like my new car? ;) I wish it was mine! Right after I bought my TorRed Daytona, I found out that they were going to be making a Plum Crazy one & I was so mad that I didn't wait! So when I drove by a dealership down the road the other day & saw this one sitting in the lot, I just knew that I had to stop & take some pictures of it. A salesperson even came out & asked me if I was ready to trade the red one in on it, lol. As much as I LOVE purple, I'll admit that I just wasn't too impressed with it. The black just doesn't show up as well on the purple as it does my red one. Plus it didn't have a sunroof! What's up with that???

You may be wondering why I have all these pictures of clouds. Well, I just love the sky & all the awesome views it gives us, so whenever I see some really cool clouds, I start snapping pictures of them. The first two were taken a week ago when we dropped Cassie off to go to Traverse City. I actually took them through my sunroof :) If you look closely at the second one, you can see a bird flying.
This picture I took on my way home from work the other day. We were under a severe thunderstorm watch & while these clouds looked cool, they were actually pretty scary!
When the storm hit, it was extremely windy & tree branches were falling down everywhere. Jim & I had an appointment to go look at another home during the storm & on the way back home, I snapped this picture. I'm just glad that it wasn't a tornado!

Well, that's all for today. I promise I won't wait so long to update next time :)

Have a great Monday,
Benita

4 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hi, Benita :)

I'll pray that the Lord would give you just the home that you need right now. Your photos are gorgeous!

Jennifer

Lorrie said...

Good to see you back again Benita. Sorry to hear about your dh's job, but I'm sure God will provide! The new house sounds wonderful... and you'll still have a scraproom, which is a MUST, right? lol.
I love the cloud pictures-- I snap them a lot too. i got some the other day that looked like eyelashes!!

Jewels by Jewls said...

Hey Benita! I'm so sorry to hear about Jim's overtime. At least Jim is still working! Look at how many people aren't. :(

I sent you an email regarding your message - did you get it?

Those sky pictures are AWESOME!!

Kip said...

Sorry to hear about the overtime cut but glad you found a house you like!

Kip