Thursday, July 19, 2007

Challenge Catch Up

It's been a while since I've done any of the challenges on 2 Peas, so I thought since I was sitting here a little bored while listening to Cassie & Emma laughing as they're watching tv in her room, I'd play catch up. Feel free to use any of the challenges on your own blog.

Challenge posted by Sophia on 2 Peas (my responses are in pink):

1. Your entire family has gone away for the weekend. The house is all yours. What are the first three things you do? Scrapbook, Scrapbook & Scrapbook! LOL
2. Your bankbook is looking healthy, you have a four-day weekend ahead. What sounds good? Drive to Niagara Falls, Canada, get a nice hotel room & just relax.
3. What do you do while waiting in the doctors office? Usually read some magazines, if they have any good ones.
4. Would you rather spend an afternoon alone in a book store, a mall, napping in the hammock? Hmmm, well if I had a hammock, that would probably be my answer. But since I don't, I'd have to say the mall.
5. You have an unexpected 48 hour stay in the hospital. You're coherent and not in pain. How do you spend the time? Reading? Channel Surfing? Laptop surfing? Calling your friends to come visit? Ringing for a nurse every five minutes? Sleeping? Can I pick all of the above? :)
6. You have a nine hour trans-continental flight. Get excited about finishing a hot novel? Watch the in-flight movies? Become best friends with the stranger seated next to you? Take three valium and sleep the time away? I'd probably watch the in-flight movies, depending upon what was showing.
7. You have a seven hour layover in Chicago O'Hare Airport. Do you wear down your cellphone battery calling friends? Read a book? People watch? Shop every store in the airport? Take a taxi and see the city? How about shop every store in the city? :)
8. What do you do when your bored stiff? Either surf the net or scrapbook.
9. Work first, play later? OR Play while you can, the work will still be there when you get home? At work, work first. At home, play first :)
10. List three times that you are easily bored. When there's absolutely nothing to do at work, on the drive to work (almost an hour one way) & right now, which is why I'm doing this MeMe :)

Daily blog question posted on 2 Peas:

If you could take a drive to anywhere, where would you go??? Probably to either Las Vegas or California, something my dh & I are hoping to do one day, but it's now been put on the back burner for awhile due to finances :(

I also noticed that I was tagged by Sue recently & although I've done one like this before, what the heck.....here it is again :)

These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. Before this year, I swore that I would NEVER wear Capri/Crop pants. Now you can't get me out of them! I don't even wear shorts now that I've started wearing Capris!
2. I can't drink white milk, at all! It has to be chocolate or I won't drink it.
3. When I find something that I love, I'll buy it in every color I can (ie. Crocs, shirts, Primas :) , etc.).
4. I'm a hoarder.....just look at my Prima collection, for instance. I have too much stuff & I know I'll never possibly use all of it, but I also have a hard time parting with a lot of it. I'm hoping that will change once we move.
5. I love listening to Disco/Dance music while I'm driving my car, but my dh hates it! I have 3 stations set on my Sirius radio that are all disco music & yep, you can catch me moving/singing to them, too :)
6. I have a 'fetish' for Pizza.....I could eat it every single day & never get tired of it!
7. If I ever changed my name, I would be a Sheila. I've just always loved that name for some reason.

Okay, now I'm tagging: Stacy, Stacey, Lorrie, Jewls, Jennifer, Kip & Emily, even though Sue already tagged her :)

Now onto the news: Let's see.....the doctor did find a polyp when I had my colonoscopy done, so I go back to see him on the 27th of this month to get the results of the biopsy he took & to discuss my 'problems' with him. Cassie & Emma leave again on Saturday to go back to Traverse City for 2 weeks as Jim & I are going to Indianapolis the following weekend for the Brickyard (I bought Jim the tickets for Christmas). We actually shortened our stay down there & now we're only going for 2 nights/3 days because of finances, but it should still be fun. Jim's super excited about seeing his sister as he hasn't seen her in over 18 years.

I think I'm going to head to bed now.....I had to work today, so I'm pooped & can hardly keep my eyes open. Have a great Friday!

Benita

2 comments:

Kip said...

I just got some bad new Benita so will have to do this later. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Kip

Colleen said...

Fun to read all the catch up blog questions. Good luck with the dr. appt...