Thursday, March 01, 2007

Teaching TooT!

Starting in April, I will be teaching some classes at The Scrapbook Zone :) I am SO excited & nervous at the same time. This will be my first time teaching anything, which is why I'm nervous, but I know I'll truly enjoy it. I'm still working out all the details (dates, class descriptions, etc.), but that will all be posted in their upcoming April/May/June Newsletter. If you don't receive their newsletter yet, be sure to sign up for it on their website: The Scrapbook Zone. And even if you don't live in Michigan, you can still shop at The Scrapbook Zone online. One of the classes I'll be teaching will be all about Primas ;) Then I'll be doing some of my altered home items as well. Be watching my blog for all the details.
Whoever came up with the saying about March coming in like a Lion wasn't kidding! Early this morning, it started snowing & sleeting, then it turned into all sleet. Luckily, the temperature stayed above freezing so the roads didn't get too bad, but here is a picture of what my driveway looked like today.....a icy, slushy mess! Glad I didn't have to go anywhere except to take Cassie to school. I just hope that it clears up by tomorrow as Cindy & I are heading out to The Scrapbook Zone for their Freaky Friday sale. LOVE Freaky Fridays :)

This past weekend, Jim & I went to West Branch to bowl in the Best Frame Bowling Tournament & we had SO much fun, even though neither of us bowled very good. After we bowled our 3 games together, we switched partners & bowled 3 more games. I usually love synthetic lanes, but these ones were brand new & everyone had a hard time sliding on the approaches. About a year ago, this house was only 8 lanes & it caught on fire & completely burnt down. Now it's 16 lanes (which is still small compared to what I'm used to), but it's a really nice house. Now I can't wait until next year to go again!

Off to bed as I have a long day tomorrow. Cindy & I will also be going to a Body Shop party tomorrow night to get our feet pampered :)

Have a great weekend,
Benita

7 comments:

Lorrie said...

Congrats on the teaching gig girl! Sounds like fun. But oh no... you won't actually have to USE any of those zillions of Primas you have will you???? lol!
I've been watching the news and looks like the North is being beated hard by all the blizzards, hope you aren't getting it that bad. It's warm and rainy here today. Dark and dreary. I'm staying in and scrapping and cleanig the house... Have a terrific weekend!

Lynn said...

toot, toot! on the classes. I for one can't wait to see your altered items.
It is very dark and dreary here also. It has been raining since last night!
Hope you have a great evening!

Cammeron said...

Fun pic of the primas!

Melissa said...

congrats on your toot!
I havent been bowling in a while-sounds fun

toners said...

Congratulations on your classes! Enjoy :)

Unknown said...

better you than me, my darling!

Jewels by Jewls said...

welcome to the world of teaching!! You'll have a blast!!

I finally updated my blog - go read! :)

Jewls
www.jewelsbyjewls.com