Sunday, December 24, 2006

17 Years Ago

This wonderful, supportive, kind, caring & handsome man whisked me off my feet & became my husband :) As the years go by, I fall in love with this man more & more every single day! Sure, our marriage isn't perfect.....far from it in fact! But the bond we share, the closeness, the love, will always conquer any problems we face along the way.

It was doubted by everyone, our friends & our families, that we would ever stay together. No one thought we would make it more than a year or two! Afterall, we were both married previously & both had marriages that failed for whatever reason. But here we are, 17 years later & proving them wrong :) And here's hoping that we have another 117 years together as husband & wife!

I love you with all my heart & soul, Jim! Happy Anniversary, Babe :)

And Merry Christmas to all my blog reading friends. I hope your Christmas is very Merry & Bright!

Benita

5 comments:

i am jen [with1n] said...

Wishing you and your husband a very Happy Anniversary!!

Merry Christmas!!!
~Jen

Kip said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Anniversary!

Kip

Kim said...

Merry Christmas to you Benita (and your family). Happy Anniversary!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lorrie said...

Happy anniversary Benita and congrats on 17 years! Wishing you many more!!!!