As you can see, I'm still having some problems with my blog. I did finally get the columns back, but now I can't get my banner to work :( If anyone can help me & tell me where to put my banner code in my template, I would be forever grateful! Right now, I have my banner downloaded on photobucket, but I'm wondering if I should download it to a different site? I love my banner & don't want to lose it :(
The other night, Jim & I were sitting outside on our front porch & some people were walking through the neighborhood commenting about how big the moon was. So, being the scrapbooker that I am, I ran inside to get my camera & went in search of the moon. Wow, they were right.....the moon was gorgeous! I love the way this picture turned out & you can even see some clouds around the moon.
One thing I have been doing for the past 2 weeks is exercising on my treadmill & boy, does that feel good! I've noticed that I even have more energy now, which is something I really need! I'm determined to stick with it this time. I know I can! And I will!
This week, Jim, Cassie & I went to see the movie Talladega Nights. Hilarious movie! Being the Nascar fans that Jim & I are, we both just loved it! But I would NOT recommend this movie for kids under the age of, say, 14 as there is some strong language in it. Would you believe that Jeff Gordon turned down an offer to be in this movie? Personally, I'm glad he wasn't in it, lol, but then again, I didn't care for Dale Jr. being in it, either. Kasey would have done a much better job ;)
I read Lorrie's blog today & noticed that she tagged whoever read it, so here's my responses:
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Either somewhere in Tennessee or Asheville, North Carolina.....gorgeous areas!
2.What's your favorite article of clothing? If I'm just at home, one of my gowns with no bra or undies. Otherwise, jeans & a nice, comfy shirt.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? My DH's eyes.....they change color from blue to green & I just love them!
4. What's the last CD that you bought? Godsmack's newest CD
5. Where's your favorite place to be? Anywhere with my husband & family; Niagara Falls, Canada.
6. Where's your least favorite place to be? In a basement.
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My feet......my dh gives the BEST foot rubs :)
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Ummm, probably neither, but I'm working on both.
9. What time do you wake in the morning? In the summer, whenever I wake up; during the school year, 6:00am.
10. What's your favorite kitchen appliance? My KitchenAid mixer & my newest gadget, a Food Saver.
11. What makes you really angry? Liars, drunks, people that don't pay attention when they're driving!
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? A violin.....I took some lessons when I was younger & wish I would have stuck with it!
13. Favorite color? Blue, Purple & Pink.
14. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? I currently have an SUV (Dodge Durango), but when the new Dodge Challenger comes out, that will be parked in my garage ;)
15. Do you believe in afterlife? Yep!
16. Favorite children's book? Dr. Seuss books.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring for all the new life & Fall for the colors, crispness & smells. I hate the thunderstorms in Summer & can live without the snow in the Winter!
18. What's your least favorite household chore? Cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming the stairs, emptying the dishwasher & putting away laundry.
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To bring peace to the world!
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? A heart & flower on my right ankle that I got done while I was in Athens, Greece.
21. Can you juggle? I can juggle bills, does that count? LOL
22. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My oldest sister Karen & brother-in-law Jimmy. I was planning on calling her the day they were killed & never did :( I want to know exactly how everything happened that day!
23. What's your favorite day? Everyday that I spend with my DH :)
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Nothing, I don't have a trunk!
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Neither, I'm a very picky eater!
NOW, if you're reading this, consider yourself TAGGED. Copy & paste the questions into your blog and tag three friends! :)
I was going to post some more pictures of my cool scrapbooking finds, but of course, blogger isn't cooperating & I'm too tired to keep trying to get them to load, so they'll have to wait until next time.