This is the blue side. You can click on each photo for a larger image. Here I used 2 chipboard flowers & added rhinestones to them. I also used some navy blue mesh, 2 Basic Grey Lucky tags, Primas, more rhinestones, ribbon & staples.
Since I decided to store all my alphabet stickers & rub-ons in my Stadium Organizer, I used rub-ons for the word Alphabets & circles from the Basic Grey paper. I also added Primas & buttons on the front.
I didn't go bowling last night because my ankle was still a little sore, so I stayed home & worked on this. I even altered the dividers with leftover pattern paper, ribbons & ink. I'm not much of an altering person, but I had so much fun doing this that now I'm going around the house trying to find other things to alter :)
But it figures.....since I didn't go bowling, Jim bowled really good last night without me there. He shot a 714 series with games of 266, 193 & 255. I'm so proud of him! This is his first 700 series since we moved to Michigan almost 9 years ago! His last one was in Virginia when he shot a 736 series. Congrats babe :)
You can see more photos of my altered Stadium Organizer here: Altered Stadium Organizer.
Have a wonderful Wednesday,