Sunday, April 08, 2007

She's Home :)

We picked up Cassie today from her trip to Europe & I'm SO glad that she's home! Although she probably wishes she wasn't yet! I just got done looking at her 432 pictures that she took while she was there.....yep, you read that right.....432! And I must say, she did an EXCELLENT job! So with that being said, I'm just posting a very small sampling of a few of them for now.....enjoy :)
Paris:




Switzerland, which she said she loved & I can see why:



Germany:



Happy Easter,
Benita

8 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like a great time & I see she took a picture or two...:-) :-) :-)

She really took some neat ones - that one of the Eiffel Tower is amazing!

Bonita Rose said...

such incredible pics.. I hope to get to europe one day as well... so magical!

Lynn said...

what wonderful photos! I'm sure she had a great time.

Robyn said...

Wonderful photos, I can't wait to see more!

Colleen said...

WOW! I'm green with envy! Looks like she had a great trip and glad she's home safe and sound! Wonderful photos!

Lorrie said...

Man! her photos have me wanting to pack my bags!!! She got some terrific shots! Lucky girl!

Yellow Fence said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the one of the fountain.

Shannon

Kip said...

She did great with the photography! I've been to all those places and can attest that they are wonderful. I hope to go back.

Kip