Monday, January 22, 2007

Super Bowl Bound, Baby!!!

Jim is on cloud 9 right now! His hometown Indianapolis Colts are going to the Super Bowl, Baby!!! Wow, what an exciting game! We even missed the Apprentice last night because we were both into the game & forgot to TiVo it! Above is a photo of the game winning touchdown. I'm actually looking forward to watching the Super Bowl this year :) GOOOO COLTS!!!!!

Today I have a job interview with Tarjay :) I'm very nervous for some reason......probably because it's been over 5 years since I've worked. Yeah, that could have something to do with it, lol. But now that Jim's overtime has been majorly cut, I need to do something! Wish me luck!

I still haven't made it home to see my Mom yet as the weather hasn't been the best & then my son couldn't take off work this past weekend to go with me. So maybe we'll try again this coming weekend, pending the weather. I admit, I don't like driving in the snow, nor is my car the best in the snow! I talked to a nurse at the nursing home the other day & they said she was doing a little better, so please keep the prayers coming. Thanks.

Off to get ready for the interview.....have a great day,
Benita

4 comments:

Kim said...

Good Luck on your interview!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I still haven't found a copy of Scrapbook Trends? Any idea where I can find one?

That was an AWESOME game last night. We were rooting for the Colts as well (we love Tony Dungy). Go Colts!!!!

Emily said...

Go Colts! I just blogged about the Colts too! My whole family is from Indiana (except me, born and raised in Detroit). good luck with your interview!

Lorrie said...

Hey Girl! I'm just stopping by to let you know that you've been tagged! Make sure to check out my blog tomorrow morning to see why you were tagged!
Hope your feeling better, talk to you soon!

Cindy Lee said...

YAY for Jim and his Colts, lol! how'd the interview go? thinking of you and praying for your mom! love ya, Cindy Lee