Friday, September 28, 2007

I DO Still Scrap!

It's been a LONG time since I actually sat down & scrapped, so the other day, I decided to just take the time & do some scrapping. And boy, did that feel good! All of the layouts I did are for the Design Team at the Scrapbook Zone. In the above layout, I used the new Daisy D's pattern paper & diecuts along with some Imaginisce Flowers, 7 Gypsies Brads, Bazzill, Hambly transparency & AC Thickers. I love these pictures I took of my son & granddaughter taking a walk one day, holding hands.....this is what it's all about!
The layout below is a 2 pager of my granddaughter eating Oreos :) When it was time for them to leave, she didn't want to go, so I gave her an Oreo, but she didn't want just one....she wanted the whole bag! For this layout, I used Cosmo Cricket paper & alphabet stickers, Bazzill, AC Thickers, Queen & Co Felt Ribbon & brads.











Then I did a layout of Jim & his sister. When we went to Indianapolis back in July, it was easy to see how the two of them are related.....same silly sense of humor & personalities! I told them to give each other a hug & they just looked at each other like "Yuck!" LOL Yep, they're related!
I don't particularly care for these pictures of me, but since I don't see my granddaughter very often, I scrap every picture I do have of her :) Here she was being silly & was trying to hide from getting her picture taken by Grandpa. She calls me "Gamma", hence the title :) More Cosmo Cricket papers, Bazzill, Queen & Co Felt Ribbon, Fancy Pants Felt Shapes, AC Thickers & brads.


Last night, I taught my Crafty Caddy Class at the Zone & had a blast! Everyone picked out their own papers & colors, so it was really neat to see all the different caddies.

Today when Jim gets home from work, we're going back to the old house to get everything set up for the yard sale we're having tomorrow. Whatever doesn't sell, we're going to donate. I just want to get it all done & over with & get out of the house once & for all! Wish us luck!

Have a great weekend,
Benita

2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Your layouts are great. I especially love the Oreo LO! Great colors, title, design, etc. TFS!

Emily said...

great layouts! As far as your sale, if you have big stuff that doesn't sell, you might want to try Craig's list. It's great for bigger stuff.